Johanna Gani has been the Managing Partner of Grant Thornton since 2007. In line with the structural changes of Grant Thornton in Indonesia, in 2011, Johanna led a group of dynamic young professionals to create a new beginning. They do business in a different way, not only focusing on numbers, but also professionally discovering and unlocking the future potential for growth. Under her leadership, the firm has expanded to 16 partners and more than 250 staff members, all who help Grant Thornton's clients to achieve their growth aspirations.
- Member of the Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (IAPI)
- Member of Institute of Indonesia Chartered Accountants (IAI)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy from Trisakti University, Indonesia
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Public Accountant at Central Bank of Indonesia (BI) and Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK)