About global Tax
Ambitious organisations need to consider their tax affairs carefully to gain trust and stay ahead of their competitors.
At Grant Thornton, tax is a key part of our organisation and our award-winning teams can offer you a range of solutions, whatever the size of your business or the challenges you’re facing.
Using a combination of reason and instinct, we can work with you to develop a strategy that helps you both understand and manage your tax liability in a transparent and ethical way.
How we work
Whether you’re a medium-sized dynamic business or a multinational company, we offer one-to-one access to senior tax people across the globe. Our teams listen closely to your needs and respond quickly with insightful solutions.
- Cross border transaction issues
- Strategic tax planning
- Annual and monthly tax compliance
- Individual taxation
- Tax diagnostic review
- Transfer pricing
- Tax dispute and dispute resolution
- Tax facilities and rulings application
- Tax seminar and trainings
Tax customs and international trade services
- Valuation and tariff classification
- Preference and trade agreements
- Customs duty drawback and exemption
- Representation in customs audit and litigation
- Customs duty facilities application