Goutama is an IT specialist and has eight years experience in conducting IT services of financial auditing in various industries at Grant Thornton Indonesia.
Bank and Financial services, Retail, Electronic System and Products, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economy from Catholic University of Atma Jaya Jakarta.
- Diploma in Cisco Networking, Cisco Networking Academy Program (CNAP) from Bina Nusantara University
- Certificate Program in Corporate Finance, Financial Analysis and Capital Markets from University of Melbourne at Coursera
- Certificate Program in Global Business from Wharton University of Pennsylvania at Coursera
- Executive Education in GARP Financial Risk Manager (FRM) from Binus Business School
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) from ISACA
- Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) from EC-Council
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (IT-IL) from EXIN
- Agile Scrum Foundation (ASF) from EXIN
- Business Continuity Management Foundation (BCMF) from EXIN