Kristina is responsible for assists the engagement partner in making risk assessments, establishing the audit objectives and setting the overall scope, plans and manages the audit works, managed audit team members, review the work of in-charge accountant and determines that all reports issued reflect the work performed and meet the reporting and auditing standards of the firm and the profession. Kristina has fifteen years experiences covering industries such as commercial, manufacturing, mining and services.
Mining, manufacture, commercial, hotel and restaurant, services and plantation.
- Institute of Indonesia Chartered Accountant
- Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accountant Professional Education from Trisakti University, Indonesia
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Tarumanagara University, Indonesia.
- Certified Public Accountant of Indonesia