Marvin advises Indonesian and international clients on financial due diligence, internal audits, independent business reviews, business valuations, forensic investigations, capital market transactions and ESG. His clients include corporates, family-owned conglomerates, publicly listed companies and government-owned enterprises.
Marvin has helped establish and grow the current advisory practice in Grant Thornton Indonesia. Prior to joining Grant
Thornton, Marvin has spent several years in the advisory and assurance practices of other internationally known professional
Manufacturing, retail, entertainment, information technology, healthcare, financial services, insurance, hospitality, infrastructure, energy and mining, and shipping and logistics.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (Cum Laude) from Saint Louis University, Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce majoring in Financial Management (Cum Laude) from Saint Louis University, Philippines
- Certified Public Accountant (Philippines)
- Certified Internal Auditor (USA)
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Institute of Internal Auditors