Reza is a professional accountant with over 9 years of working experience, specializing in the financial service industry, including conventional banking, sharia banking, asset management, securities, financing companies, and pawning. He has additional experience in auditing various sectors, such as trade IT, telecommunication cable parts, automotive car production, coal and limestone mining industries, and electric power generation. Moreover, he possesses expertise in auditing related to Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), Rights Issues, and Bonds Issues. The majority of his clients consist of public interest entities and/or listed companies.
Financial service industry : Banking, Sharia Banking, Asset Managements, Securities, Financing and Pawning.
Other industry : Mining, Service Concession of Independent Power Producer, Telecomunication, Car Production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from University of Tarumanagara
- Chartered of Accountant (CA) issued by Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia
- Certification of Accouting Sharia (SAS) issued by Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA on-going)
- Institute of Indonesia Chartered Accountants
- Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountants