Yuki is one of the Directors of the Audit and Assurance Division at Grant Thornton Indonesia. He has more than 15 years of experience in conducting financial audits of local and multinational clients in various industries such as real estate, construction, engineering, infrastructure, telecommunication, power generation, etc.
Real Estate, Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure, Telecommunication, Power Generation, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics majoring Accounting from Trisakti University, Indonesia.
- Indonesia Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certification in Audit Committee Practices from the Indonesian Audit Committee Association.
- Examiner Level Certification Training from the Republic of Indonesia Financial Audit Board (BPK-RI)
- Certified in Business Valuation from ACCA
- Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountant